Students’ Targeted Contract Training
Targeted contract training is conducted in order to train a specialist for a specific customer (employer), at whose enterprise the graduate will be employed, in accordance with the terms of the contract, for a certain amount of time.
Targeted contract training is performed under a contract concluded between a citizen applying for training or studying in an educational program, and a federal state body, a local government body, a legal entity or an individual entrepreneur.
A contract on targeted training establishes the conditions under which a citizen masters an educational program, including:
- level of education (secondary vocational or higher education);
- code and name of the profession (professions), specialty (specialties), major field (fields) of study;
- mode (modes) of study;
- name of an organization (organizations) performing educational activities in which (in one of which) the citizen should master the educational program;
- level of general education;
- specialization (profile) of the educational program (educational programs).