Human Resources Department
Head of Department
- Head of Department
(812) 457-85-43Saint Petersburg, 9 Moskovsky pr., Emperor Alexander I St.Petersburg State Transport University, Office7-108
Deputy Head of Department
- Deputy Head of Department
(812) 457-81-85Saint Petersburg, 9 Moskovsky pr., Emperor Alexander I St.Petersburg State Transport University, Office 7-113
- Saint Petersburg, 9 Moskovsky pr., Emperor Alexander I St.Petersburg State Transport University, Office 7-108
The Archive Section was created to store documents from the Archival Fonds of the Russian Federation and completed office-work documents for practical purposes, their selection, accounting, use and preparation for national archiving.
Section of Documentation Support
The main purpose of the Section is the organization, management, coordination, control and implementation of work on the documentation support of the management.
The main task of the Personnel Section is to document processes of the University HR administration, including hiring, transferring and dismissing employees, drawing up and adherence to the schedules of annual paid vacations, etc.
The main tasks of the Student Section:
- storing and maintaining students’ personal files, including those of foreign students;
- drawing up draft decrees concerning students;
- assistance in obtaining Metro smart cards (Monthly Pass) for students.
Social Security Section
The main task of the Section is to provide employees, retired veterans of the University and their families with social support, benefits and compensations.