Head of the Department
- Диспетчер УИ: (812) 457-89-18, 58-918
- (812) 570-35-47
- Saint Petersburg, 9 Moskovsky pr., Emperor Alexander I St.Petersburg State Transport University, Office 1-307
The IT Department maintains the modern level of development, implementation, application of information technologies in the educational, scientific and administrative activities of the University.
The IT Department is in charge of equipment supply and repair, maintaining the University website, supporting educational process and various events held at the University, as well as providing access for students, professors and other employees of the University to educational and global information networks.
The University’s computer network is serviced by the IT Department.Sections
- Section of External Communications
- Information Support Section
- Information Infrastructure Section
- Equipment and Technology Section
- Section of Educational Information Systems
- Software Development Section
- Technical Support Section
- Information Security Section