Research and Educational Centre “Industrial and Urban Transport”
Head of the Centre
- Science degree
- Doctor of Technical Sciences
- Science title
- Senior lecturer
Research and Educational Centre «Industrial and Urban Transport» was established in 2014 to conduct and coordinate research work in the field of industrial and urban transport, training, advanced training and retraining of specialists in the field of construction and operation of industrial and urban transport systems, development of international cooperation in order to train qualified transport specialists.
Our main research areas include:
- optimization of transportation processes and loading and unloading operations at industrial railways and other industrial enterprises;
- development of regulations and specifications for the operation of the track and rolling stock at industrial and urban rail transport;
- designing comprehensive programs for the development of industrial and urban transport;
- development of measures to ensure traffic safety in industrial and urban transport;
- examination and support of investment projects in the field of transport;
- survey and design of industrial transport infrastructure and urban transport infrastructure;
- support of innovative projects in the field of industrial and urban transport; testing infrastructure elements in laboratories and at test sites;
- advanced training and retraining of specialists and executives of transport organizations.