Ozherelye Railway College – branch of PGUPS
- Положение об Ожерельевском железнодорожном колледже – филиале федерального государственного бюджетного образовательного учреждения высшего образования «Петербургский государственный университет путей сообщения Императора Александра I» в г. Кашира
- (49669) 41-755
- (49669) 41-633
- 142921, Central Federal District, Moscow Region, Kashira, st. Studencheskaya, 7
The Ozherelye Technical School of Railway Transport was established by the Decree of the Ministry of Railways of the USSR on December 28, 1956. In 1991, in order to create a system of continuous education on railway transport, the Technical School became the first to be transformed into a college with 2-stage education to train technicians and senior technicians.
Currently, the college trains mid-level specialists for railway transport (both full-time and part-time) in the following majors:
- 02.13.07 Power Supply (by industry);
- 02.23.06 Technical Operation of the Railway Rolling Stock;
- 08.02.10 Construction of Railways, Track and Track Facilities;
- 38.02.01 Economics and Accounting (by industry).
At the same time, the College offers retraining and advanced training for more than 500 employees of railway enterprises annually.