To study for a postgraduate degree, a person should have a complete specialist’s or master’s degree. All graduate students, regardless of the form of study, are granted the benefits prescribed by the laws of the Russian Federation.
Period of study
Period of study, depending on the major:
- full-time — 3 to 4 years;
- part-time — 4 to 5 years.
Language of instruction: Russian.
To apply for a postgraduate degree, you should:
- Submit required documents.
- Admission to PGUPS is carried out upon the applicant’s personal application, with the attachment of copies (when submitting documents by mail) or digital images of the required documents.
- Pass entrance exams in the specialty and a foreign languages (English, German, French).