International scientific and practical conference “The issues of the strength of materials and structures in the field of transport construction” devoted to the 175th anniversary of Professor Belelyubsky’s birthThe dates of the conference have been changed.
The conference will be held at the Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University on May 18-20, 2021!
You are welcome to participate in the international scientific and practical conference «The issues of the strength of materials and structures in the field of transport construction» devoted to the 175th anniversary of Professor Belelyubsky’s birth.
The conference will be held in Russia’s oldest transport university — Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University.
The Conference is planned to include an exhibition, a plenary session and round tables.
- Experimental and theoretical research in the field of the mechanics of destruction and the strength of materials and structures;
- Numerical methods of calculation structures and construction on statically-applied and dynamically-applied load;
- Analytical methods to solve the challenges on applied deformable rigid body;
- Earthquake-proof Construction;
- Modern technologies in bridge construction.
Moskovskiy pr. 9, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 190031
Phone: (812) 570-76-60
Gimazetdinova Olesya Viktorovna
+7 (921) 868-20-92
Panova Marya Sergeevna
+7 (921) 312-67-09
For publication in collections:
Shestovitsky Dmitriy Alexandrovich
+7 (906) 256-54-60
Dyachenko Leonid Konstantinovich
+7 (921) 798-21-01