Head of the Department
- СМК РД 09.31-2020 «Положение о кафедре ФГБОУ ВО «Петербургский государственный университет путей сообщения Императора Александра I»
- (812) 457-85-38
- (812) 436-97-99
- Санкт-Петербург, Московский пр., д. 9, ауд. 1-401
- Science degree
- Candidate of Economic Sciences
- Science title
- Associate Professor
- Associate Professor - Engineering Geodesy
- Senior Lecturer - Engineering Geodesy
The main areas of the Department’s scientific research are:
- geodetic support for the construction, reconstruction and operation of transport engineering structures;
- geodetic monitoring of engineering and technical objects;
- developing the use of satellite measurements to build high-precision geodetic mark out networks and solve problems;
- high-precision geodetic support of the real estate cadastre.
Geodetic support technologies and methods were employed during the construction of all cable-stayed bridges on the territory of the CIS countries (such cities as Cherepovets, Riga, Kiev, Surgut, St. Petersburg, Vladivostok), as well as large bridge crossings in Moscow, Omsk, Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Berezniki, Kotlas, Khanty-Mansiysk, overpasses included in the ring road of St. Petersburg, and many others.
At this department students study for a Bachelor’s degree in 21.03.02 Land Management and Cadastres, specialization Real Estate Cadastre; and for a Master’s degree in 21.04.02 Land Management and Cadastres, specialization Geodetic Support of Cadastres.