Betancourt International Engineering Forum
III Betancourt International Engineering Forum
Betancourt International Engineering Forum is organized by the Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University, from November 29 to December 3, 2021.
The Forum’s main focus lies in the field of:
- transport construction and civil engineering;
- transport economics, construction economics.
Following the results of the Forum, collected works will be published indexed in the SCOPUS database.
The Forum aims to unite those who understand the importance of engineering creativity and the need to form a global unified engineering educational space.
The Forum is organized by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, the Federal Rail Transport Agency, JSC Russian Railways.
The Forum’s planned events:
- Plenary session;
- Open lectures by company executives;
- Hackathon «Uni.Digit 2.12» — an IT contest;
- Round tables.
Heads, professors, employees, students of universities, scientific and industrial organizations, business representatives are invited to participate in the Forum.
- Organizing committee address:190031, St. Petersburg, Moskovsky pr., 9, Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University.
- Tel.: 8 (812) 436-97-26, 570-76-60.
- Gimazetdinova Olesya Viktorovna, Panova Maria Sergeevna.
- Email: email@example.com